ADS
mk-logo
News
DNB-telcos negotiations still ongoing - Annuar
Negotiations between telecommunication companies (telcos) and Digital Nasional Bhd (DNB) on a service agreement for the implementation of the country’s 5G network are still underway, said Communications and Multimedia Minister Annuar Musa.

He said that so far, all companies were still in the process of negotiating the price or value of equity offered.

“They (the companies) are given until June 30, 2022 to...

Please join the Malaysiakini WhatsApp Channel to get the latest news and views that matter.

Already subscribed? Sign In

Unlock 7 stories for free

By submitting my information, I am agreeing to the terms and conditions

or
Subscribe Now to Enjoy Unlimited Access
View Comments
ADS
ADS
ADS